Buy Driving License of Philippines
Buy Driving License of Philippines Online. The Philippines, formally the Republic of the Philippines, is an archipelagic nation in Southeast Asia.
Arranged in the western Pacific Ocean, it comprises around 7,641 islands that are extensively ordered under three principle geological divisions from north to south: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao.
The Philippines is known for having a bounty of excellent seashores and tasty natural products. The assortment of islands is situated in Southeast Asia and was named after King Philip II of Spain.
The Philippines is one of the world’s biggest archipelago countries. It is arranged in Southeast Asia in the Western Pacific Ocean.
Its islands are arranged into three primary geological territories – Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. As a result of its archipelagic nature, the Philippines is a socially assorted nation.
Driver’s permit in the Philippines comprises of three sorts. These are Student Permit, Non-Professional, and Professional. A candidate must pass both the Land Transportation Office composed test and a driving test.
What is a driver’s license?
A license is a government-issued document that allows an individual to operate a motor vehicle. The sole issuing body for a license in the Philippines is the Land Transportation Office (LTO). It applies to both trucks and cars and serves as proof that you’ve undergone the proper training and that you know how to drive a vehicle. It also acts as a government-issued ID for when you are required to submit proof of your identity.
Types of driver’s licenses
In the Philippines, there are three kinds of licenses with each one restricting the individual to driving under certain conditions. Their differences mainly lie in the requirement and purpose of the license.
- Student Driver Permit – This type of license allows the individual to drive a vehicle as long as they are accompanied by a professional or non-professionally licensed driver. This permits the user to learn how to drive under the tutelage of an instructor or licensed individual.
- Non-professional license – This type of license allows the individual to drive a vehicle for personal purposes or for private use only.
- Professional license – This type of license allows the individual to drive vehicles for a living or for a paid purpose. This commonly applies to those who have to drive large commercial vehicles for a living.
Philippine International Driving Permit (PDIP)
- Otherwise referred to as an international driver’s license, it exists for the purpose of allowing an individual to operate a motor vehicle in another country.
- Issued by the Automotive Association of the Philippines (AAP), which is the only organization authorized to issue such a document.
- To acquire this license, you must already have a valid Driving License of Philippines issued by the LTO, two pieces of a 2-inch by 2-inch ID picture with a white background, and a processing fee of P3,920. Renewal for the PDIP needs the same requirements
Acquiring a Driving License of Philippines can be truly hard so to give straightforwardness to our customers we are offering genuine Driving License of Philippines with only a single tick at your home conveyed.
You can find all necessary information to place an order for a Driving License of Philippines below:
Your given names:
Your sex (M or F):
Your date and place of birth:
License class (categories):
Date of issue and expiration (optional):
Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
Your photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information:
Please fill in the form above, attach the required pictures and send a request to [email protected] to proceed with your order…..