Buy ID Card of Austria
Buy ID Card of Austria Online, European, We are a declared office to get an ID Card of Austria. Our embellishments have guaranteed specialization in making the best quality ID Card of Austria.
Austrian ID-Card (‘Personalausweis’)
According to § 1 (1) of the Austrian passport regulation, all applicants including children and infants must be present at the Embassy when applying for new ID-Cards (and renewals).
You are required to book an online appointment, before your visit to the Embassy in London. Appointments are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 12:00, except on Austrian and British bank holidays. Please be advised that one appointment per applicant needs to be scheduled. Please indicate your phone number when booking the appointment, so you can be contacted, in case there are any changes with your appointment time.
Processing time for passports and ID cards: 5 to 10 days if all required documents are provided.
PLEASE NOTE: In case of loss or theft, travel documents will be circulated internationally as lost or stolen. If the document is recovered, the issuing authority is to be informed immediately. It is not advisable to use such documents for travel as some countries do not accept documents after they have been cancelled. Check-in at airports, boarding of ships or entry into a country may be refused, hotels may refuse to accept these documents, and travel documents may be confiscated.
Applying for a new ID-Card:
The following original documents are required:
- your current passport and/or ID-Card (or if lost/stolen a Lost-/Theft Police Report)
- Birth certificate (British certificates long version with Apostille, documents from other countries see “Related links”: Authentican/Legalisation)
- Proof of Austrian citizenship (Staatsbürgerschaftsnachweis)
- Marriage certificate and/or divorce decree if applicable (British certificates with Apostille, documents from other countries see “Related links”: Authentication/Legalisation)
- Proof of residence (e.g. electricity/gas bill; not older than 3 months)
- 1 new passport photograph, not older than 6 months, according to EU-criteria for Passport-photographs
- Fee with debit card GBP 51.80 (month February 2022)
- Fee with debit card GBP 22.60 (month February 2022) for children younger than 16 years
- Affidavit Adult
Additional documents for children till 18 years:
- current passport and/or ID-Card of parent
- Proof of Austrian citizenship (Staatsbürgerschaftsnachweis) of child
- Marriage certificate of parents if married (British certificates with Apostille)
- Proof of custody (residence order) of parents if divorced
- Affidavit Child
- Affidavit Adult (Austrian parent only)
Make the key advances not to be amazed concerning where to purchase an ID card in Austria. Our office is consistently here to help every one of you the time. Assemble as one with our strong office and get your ID card in a more unassuming period direct at your doorstep. No acquiescences will be made by us!
You can find all the necessary information to place an order for an ID card below:
Your given name:
Your sex (M or F):
Your date and place of birth:
Date of issue (optional):
Your Weight (optional):
Your Height (optional):
Your Eye color (optional):
Your Hair color (optional):
Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
Your photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information: